PALS (Paediatric Advanced Life Support)
What is Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)?
This course uses a series of and simulated paediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to paediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
What does the course teach?
- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
- The course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual paediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
- The course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat paediatric patients in emergency situations
- The course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Reflects science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
Who can get the training?
The course is intended for health care professionals* (Doctors, Nurses, Allied Healthcare) who wish to learn the skill effectively and needs a value addition in their career enhancement opportunities.
*BLS certification is not required for PALS
Is there any Certification?
On successful completion of the course, you will be receiving a PALS Provider Card (AHA) valid for 2 years.
What is the course Duration?
The course duration would be of 2 days.
What is the Course Fee?
The course fee would be INR 5000/-
Where is the Venue?
- For individuals, the course will be conducted in a group at SATS Academy
- For a team of at least 10 members; the course can be conducted at your selected venue in your organization or at SATS Academy as well.