BLS (Basic Life Support)
What is BLS (Basic Life Support)?
The BLS Course is more an advanced course of CPR which trains the candidate to immediately recognise several life-threatening emergencies, provide high-quality chest compressions, deliver proper ventilation along with the early use of AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
What does the course teach?
- Importance of high quality Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Steps of Chain of Survival
- Perform high quality CPR for an adult & a child and an infant
- Describe prompt use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Effective Team Dynamics while practicing CPR
- Reflects science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
Who can get the training?
The course is intended for anyone with little or no medical training who wishes to be prepared to combat in an emergency life threatening situation or anyone who wish to learn the skill effectively and needs a value addition to their jobs.
Medical:-Doctors, Nurses, Allied HealthCare.
Non-Medical:-Fire Fighters, Police officers, Corporate, Students, NGO.
Is there any Certification?
On successful completion of the course you will be receiving a BLS Provider Card ( AHA ) valid for 2 years.
What is the course Duration?
The course duration would be of 1 day.
Where is the Venue?
- For individuals, the course will be conducted in a group at SATS Academy
- For a team of at least 10 members; the course can be conducted at your selected venue in your organisation or at SATS Academy as well.
What is the Course Fee?
Please contact undersigned for more details
For more details and course schedule, please contact:
Ms Jayati Bhowmick
Academics & Training