Pre Accreditation, Entry Level Standards, are meant for the Hospitals which have a desire to implement a quality system to improve quality and Patient Safety.
These standards can be used by hospitals to enter the realm of systematic quality management across a healthcare organization.
The standards cover the vitals of quality and safety management and the organization implementing these, is also expected to progress further by going ahead with NABH Quality Standards.
- Understanding the implementation of the requirements of NABH Pre Accreditation Entry Level Certification Standard
- Facilitating to prepare a road map for accreditation of hospitals and Healthcare organizations.
- Define the terms and definitions used in the Standard
- Identify Core Processes and Support processes.
- Understand Internal Audit and its implementation.
- Gap Analysis against the standards.
- Identification of essential quality dimensions for improving the quality of Hospitals.
- Encourage students to analyse their performance critically.
- Prepare the organization for Entry Level Certification.
- Hospital Administrator
- Nursing Personnel
- Allied Health Professional
- Head of Organizations
The course duration would be of 3 days.
The course can be conducted at your selected venue in your organization i.e Hospitals, Nursing Home, Clinic or at SATS Academy as well.
For more details and course schedule, please contact:
Contact No:-+91 9830632603 / +91 9830632703