A stepping stone for enhancing the quality of Patient Care and Safety
This programme aims to introduce quality and accreditation to the Healthcare organizations as their first step towards awareness, capacity building and patient safety.
- Benefits of Accreditation
- Role of stakeholders in accreditation.
- Legal and Statutory implications of Accreditation.
- An overview of the NABH Entry Level Standards.
- An overview of the types of accreditation.
- Provides advisory on the algorithm of the accreditation process.
- Handles myths and doubts through interactive sessions.
- Administrative Staff
- Nursing Personnel
- Medical Records Personnel.
- Head of Organizations
The course duration would be of 1 day.
The course can be conducted at your selected venue in your organization i.e Hospitals, Nursing Home, Clinic or at SATS Academy as well.
For more details and course schedule, please contact:
Contact No:-+91 9830632603