In addition to imparting training on Laboratory Quality Management System and Internal Audit, an overview of
- The international scenario of laboratory accreditation
- Concepts of quality and patient safety
- An on-site visit to an accredited laboratory has been included in this course.
Most importantly, this course will be based on the latest edition of ISO 15189: 2012. This training course is proposed to be conducted in different locations.
- As per accreditation requirements, it has become mandatory for the Quality Manager of a medical lab to get trained in an Internal Auditor’s course (ISO-15189) before applying for accreditation.
- It is also equally useful for all those working in an accredited/ applicant labs to understand this international standard and sustain the quality and accreditation framework.
- Any healthcare professional is eligible to attend. Preference will be given to a person working in a medical laboratory.
A course completion certificate will be issued to qualified candidates.