Instructor Course for ACLS/BLS/PALS
What is the Instructor Course?
SATS Academy is also working in building up a community where our clients can instruct others in a case of unavailability of our courses. We also invite professionals other than our client who can conduct training in Fist-Aid and Life Saving Courses.
Who should attend the course?
- Any Health care professionals or first responders who should be
- Passionate about saving lives.
- Motivated to facilitate learning.
- Comfortable in group settings.
- Skilled enough to make complex topics understandable to students.
What does the course teach?
Discipline specific Classroom. Instructor Course for ACLS/BLS/PALS
What is the Course Duration?
Post Successfully completion of Instructor Course. The candidate will be monitored for his teaching quality and certification will be provided within six months of completing the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course.
What is Course Fees?
What is the Venue?
- For individuals the course will be conducted in a group at SATS Academy
- For a team of at least 10 members; the course can be conducted at your selected venue in your organization or at SATS Academy as well.