SATS Academy, with its trained Faculty Members, wishes to assist hospitals and healthcare organizations in the implementation of the Entry Level Standards.
Management System based on Accreditation Standards helps the healthcare organizations in not only meeting patient’s expectations but also modulating these expectations.
It brings about uniformity in processes of healthcare delivery through the establishment of standards and patient guidelines, ensuring patient and staff safety while minimizing risk and adverse outcomes.
Scope of consultancy services:-
- Gap Assessment and analysis programme.
- Assessment of infrastructure , human resources, biomedical equipment management programme, clinical and nonclinical processes , documentation ( policies, procedures, plans, departmental SOPs programmes) , staff orientation, quality monitoring mechanism.
- Assisting the hospital in developing and reviewing the action plan periodically for Entry Level Accreditation.
- Assistance information on various committees.
- Guidance on the development of Quality Assurance Programmes.
- Assistance in developing documents and SOPs.
- Assistance in conducting FMEA ( Failure Mode Effect Analysis ) on various clinical and nonclinical processes.
- Guide on development of incident report mechanism to identify near miss, adverse event, sentinel event, medication error.
- Guidance on various auditing processes .
- Assisting in training programmes throughout the period of preparation.
- Development of Facility assessment programme.
- Monitoring of accreditation compliance by conducting mock audits.
Support required from the Hospital:-
- Commitment from Top Management.
- Designation of a nodal person to interact with.
- Providing proactive support in
- Formation of Teams and Committees.
- Conduction of regular meetings.
- Access to records and documents for undertaking historical and concurrent data analysis.
- Arranging for an interview with various staff members and management personnel.
- Any other required support in the organisation for implementation of standard quality practices.
As per service rendered
As per service rendered.
For more details and course schedule, please contact:
Contact No:-+91 9830632603