The AHA Certified BLS for Healthcare Providers Online course requires completion in Parts 1, 2 & 3.
Part 1 is web-based and accessible 24 hours a day provides a flexible alternative to classroom training. Through case-based scenarios, interactive activities and videos, this course teaches the concept of both single-rescuer and team dynamics of basic life support.
Part 2 & 3 would be hands-on skill practice and practical testing session with an AHA BLS instructor at SATS Academy Pvt Ltd.
On successful completion of Part 1 participant will receive a certificate that allows them to attend the skills practice and testing session.
An AHA BLS course completion card will be issued upon successful completion of all three parts, to all.
Anytime of the day the course could be done online.You simply have to register.
- Importance of high quality Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Steps of Chain of Survival
- Perform high quality CPR for an adult & a child and an infant
- Describe prompt use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Effective Team Dynamics while practicing CPR
- Reflects science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
The course is intended for anyone with little or no medical training who wishes to be prepared to combat in an emergency life threatening situation or anyone who wish to learn the skill effectively and needs a value addition to their jobs.
Medical:-Doctors, Nurses, Allied HealthCare.
Non-Medical:-Fire Fighters, Police officers, Corporate, Students, NGO.
Please contact undersigned for more details
Call: +91 -7980823398 / +91-9432100811
Ms Jayati Bhowmick
Academics & Training
It is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course online in a self-directed manner, followed by a hands-on session with an AHA Instructor.
BLS online portion includes:
- New illustrations
- New, improved e-Simulations
- Updated navigation
- Improved course flow
- Adjusted course time
- Consolidation of modules
- Consolidation eSimulations
Hands-on skills session with an AHA Instructor includes:
- 2-Rescuer CPR Activity replaces the previous 1-Rescuer CPR Activity
- Visual feedback added for complete audio-visual feedback.
- Detailed debriefing to improve performance with metrics and videos.
Once a student is either issued or purchases a license to access the online portion of HeartCode BLS, the student will go to eLearning.Heart.org to activate and complete the online portion of the course.
Yes, students may access all material included in the online portion of the BLS training for 24 months following initial activation of their course. Please note that reviewing materials after completing the course does not extend or renew a BLS Provider Course Completion Card beyond its original expiration date.